Friday, May 27, 2005

Online Short Film Festival

Amazon.com and the Tribeca Short Film Festival have teamed up to let viewers decide what short film should be declared the winner. The field has been narrowed from over 1000 films to the top 5 finalists. You can watch and rate the selected few at Amazon.com & Tribeca Short Film Festival Finalists.

Short film festivals are well known for their often bizarre and controversial products. Watch a few and see what you think. It could be an eye-opening experience.

~RG

1 Comments:

Blogger Regular Guy said...

My time has come tomorrow. I'm waiting with mixed emotion. My pre-adolescent fascination with the franchise will no doubt cloud my vision, but I will, nonetheless, offer my opinion. Thanks for the comment.

~RG

Saturday, May 28, 2005 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home